In relazione alla Terapia dei nuclei profondi:
S. Boschi (2007), Terapia dei Nuclei Profondi (2007), edizioni Sonda, Casale Monferrato (AL).
In relazione al metodo Bio-Explorer:
1) Mason J.W. (1968), A review of psychoendocrine research on the pituitary-adrenocortical system, Psycosom. Med., 30, 576 – 607.
2) Mason J.W. (1968), Urinary androsterone, etiocholanone and dehidroepiandrosterone response to 72 hr avoidance session in the monkey, Psycosom. Med., 30, 710 – 722.
3) Mason J.W. (1971), A reevaluation of concept of “non specificity” in stress theory, J. Psych. Res., 8; 323 – 333.
4) Mason. J.W. (1972), Organization of psychoendocrine mechanism. A review and consideration of Researche, in Greenfield, N.S., Sternbach R.A. eds. Handbook of psycophisology, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, NY.
5) Mason J.W. (1974), Specificity of organization of neuroendocrine response profile, in Levi L. ed. Emotions: their parameters and measurement. Raven Press, NY.
6) Mason J.W. (1975), A historical view of the stress field (part I), J. Hum. Stress: 1; 6 – 12.
7) Mason J.W. (1975), A historical view of the stress field (part II), J. Hum. Stress: 1; 22 – 36.
8) Mason J.W. (1975), Emotion as reflected in pattern of endocrine integration, in Levi L. ed. Emotions: their parameters and measurement. Raven Press, NY.
9) Mason J.W., Brady J.V., Tolson W.W. (1966), Behavioral adaptation and andocrine activity, In Levine R. ed. Endocrine and central nervous system. Willima e Wilkins, vol. 43; 227 – 50.
10) Pancheri P. (1986), Stress, emozioni e malattia, Mondatori. Milano.
11) Pert C., Emotion in body, not just in brain, Brain/Mind Bull., 11(4); 1 e sg.
12) Pert C., Ruff M.R., Weber R.J., Herkenam M. (1985), Neuropeptides and their receptors: a
psychosomatic network, J. Immun., 135; 820s – 829s.
13) Selye H. (1950), Acta medical publications, Montreal.
14) Bahnson C.B. Bahanson M.B. (1966), Role of the ego defenses. Denial and repression in the etiology of malignant neoplasm, Ann. New York Acc. Sci., 125 suppl.; 827 – 846.
15) Bahnson C.B. Bahanson M.B. (1964), Cancer as alternative to psychosis: a theoretical model of somatic and psychological regression, in Kissen – Le Shan ed. Psycosomatic aspects of neo¬plastic disease, Pitman Mecical Co, London.
16) Blalock J.E., Bost KL, Smith E.M. (1985), Neuroendocrine peptide hormones and their receptors in the immune system: production, processing and action, J. Neuroimmunol., 10; 31 – 40.
17) Lazarus R.S. (1966), Psychological stress and the coping process, McGraw – Hill. NY.
18) Lazarus R.S. (1977), Psychological stress and the coping in adaptation and illness, in Lipowsky – Lipsitt ed. Psychosomatic medicin: current trends and clinical application. Oxford University Press. NY.
19) Lazarus, R.S. (1991), Emotion & Adaptation, Oxford University Press, New York.
20) Boccaletti C., Castrica F., Fabbri G., Santello M., A non¬invasive biopotential electrode for the correct detection of bioelectrical currents, Proceedings of the sixth Iasted international conference. Innsbruck, february 13 – 15, 2008.
21) J.J. Tsuei, The science of acupuncture, IEEE Engineering in medicine and biology, May¬June 1996; 52¬57.
22) K.G. Chen, Electrical properties of meridians, IEEE Engineering in medicine and biology, 15(3)1996, 58¬63.
23) G. D. Mc Carrol, B. A. Rowley, An Investigation of the Existence of Electrically Located Acu¬puncture Points, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. BME26, NO. 3, March 1979.
24) H. Heine, Manuale di Medicina Biologica, 207-215, Guna Editore, 1999, Milano.
25) Z. X. Zhu, Research advances in the electrical specificity of meridians and acupuncture points, J. Acupunct, (9)1981, pp. 203¬216.
26) K. G. Chen, Biological Implication of Electrical Properties of Acupuncture Meridians, Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Vol. 20, No 2,1998, 1086-1087.
27) E. F. Prokhorov, J. G. Hernandez, Y. V. Vorobiev,E. M. Sinchez, T. E. Prokhorova, G. Zaldivar, Electrophysical Characterization of Biologically Active Points and Human Skin by in Vivo Impedance Measurement, Proceedings of the 22"d Annual EMBS International Con¬ference, July 23¬28,2000, Chicago IL.
28) W.A. Lu, J.J. Tsuei, K.G. Chen, Preferential direction and symmetry of electric conduction of hu¬man meridians, IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Mag., 1999 vol. 18, p. 76.
30) R. Eickhorn, H.Schimmel, Electrophysiological diagnosis at terminal poits of acupuncture meridi¬ans, Biomedical Therapy, vol. XVII, 1999 n. 3.
31) M. O’Donnell, Biomedical Instrumentation & Design, BME/EECS 458, Chapter 3, Medical Instrumentation Application and Design (3rd Edition) John G. Webster Editor Cancer history may affect link between psychological distress and cancer mortality. Evid. Based Mental Health 2009;12:126
32) J. A. Dusek, H. Benson, Mind-Body Medicine, A Model of the Comparative Clinical Impact of the Acute Stress and Relaxation Responses, Jeffery A. Dusek and Herbert Benson Minn Med. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2009 August 11.
33) P. M. Wolsko, David M. Eisenberg, R. B. Davis, R. S. Phillips, Use of Mind–Body Medical Therapies: Results of a National Survey, J. Gen Intern Med. 2004 January; 19(1): 43–50.
34) Use of Mind–Body Medical Therapies: Results of a National Survey Individual Difference Variables and the Effects of Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Analgesic Imagery Interventions on Cancer Pain, J. Pain Symptom Manage. 2008 December; 36(6): 604–615.
35) L. Witek-Janusek, K. Albuquerque, K. Rambo Chroniak, C. Chroniak, R. Durazo, H. L. Mathews, Effect of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction on Immune Function, Quality of Life and Coping In Women Newly Diagnosed with Early Stage Breast Cancer.
36) H. Avey, K. B. Matheny, A. Robbins, T. A. Jacobson, Health care providers' training, percep¬tions, and practices regarding stress and health outcomes, J. Natl. Med. Assoc. 2003 September; 95(9): 833, 836¬45.
37) S. S. Khalsa, D. Rudrauf, A. R. Damasio, R. J. Davidson, A. Lutz, D. Tranel, Interoceptive awareness in experienced meditators Psychophysiology, Author manuscript; available in PMC 2009 July 1.
38) E. G., S. Gaylord, J. Park, The Role of Mindfulness in Positive Reappraisal Explore (NY). Au¬thor manuscript; available in PMC 2009 July 31.
39) J. David Creswell, Hector F. Myers, Steven W. Cole, and Michael R. Irwin. Mindfulness meditation training effects on CD4+ T lymphocytes in HIV-1 infected adults: A small randomized controlled trial Brain Behav Immun. Brain Behav Immun. 2009 February; 23(2): 184–188.
40) M. A. Gray, L. Minati, N. A. Harrison, P. J. Gianaros, V. Napadow, H. D. Critchley,
Physiological recordings: Basic concepts and implementation during functional magnetic resonance imaging Neuroimage, 2009 September; 47(3-8): 1105–1115.
41) N. S. Gooneratne, Complimentary and Alternative Medicine for Sleep Disturbances in Older Adults Clin Geriatr, Med. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2009 February 1.
42) G. M. Manzoni, F. Pagnini, G. Castelnuovo, E. Molinari, Relaxation training for anxiety: a ten¬years systematic review with meta¬analysis, BMC Psychiatry. 2008; 8: 41.
43) S. W. Lee, C. A. Mancuso, M. E. Charlson, Prospective Study of New Participants in a Com¬munity¬based Mind¬body Training Program, J. Gen Intern Med. 2004 July; 19(7): 760–765.
44) V. Brower, Mind–body research moves towards the mainstream, EMBO Rep. 2006 April; 7(4): 358–361
45) R. Vempati, R. Lal Bijlani, K. Kumar Deepak, The efficacy of a comprehensive lifestyle modification programme based on yoga in the management of bronchial asthma: a randomized controlled trial, BMC Pulm Med. 2009; 9: 37. Published online 2009 July 30.
46) Yi-Hao A. Shen, R. Nahas, Complementary and alternative medicine for treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, Can. Fam. Physician. 2009 February; 55(2): 143–148.
47) F. S. Dhabhar, Enhancing versus Suppressive Effects of Stress on Immune Function: Implications for Immunoprotection and Immunopathology. Neuroimmunomodulation, 2009 June; 16(5): 300– 317.
48) C. Sandi, M. Teresa Pinelo¬Nava, Stress and Memory: Behavioral Effects and Neurobiological Mechanisms Neural Plast, 2007; 2007: 78970.
49) R. E. Mott, B. P. Helmke, Mapping the Dynamics of Shear Stress¬Induced Structural Changes in Endothelial Cells, Am. J. Physiol Cell Physiol. 2007 November; 293(5): C1616–C1626.
50) B. N. Greenwood, P. V. Strong, Teresa E. Foley, R. Thompson, M. Fleshner., Learned helplessness is independent of levels of brain¬derived neurotrophic factor in the hippocampus, J. Neu¬roscience. 2007 February 23; 144(4): 1193–1208.
51) S. Clinton, S. Miller, S. J. Watson, H. Akil, Prenatal stress does not alter innate novelty¬seeking behavioral traits, but differentially affects individual differences in neuroendocrine stress responsivity Psychoneuroendocrinology, 2008 February; 33(2): 162–177.
52) S. G. Khasar, J. Burkham, O. A. Dina, A. S. Brown, O. Bogen, N. Alessandri¬Haber,
P. G. Green, D. B. Reichling, J. D. Levine, Stress Induces a Switch of Intracellular Signaling in Sensory Neurons in a Model of Generalized Pain, J. Neurosci. 2008 May 28; 28(22): 5721– 5730.
53) L. M. Thornton, B. L. Andersen, Psychoneuroimmunology examined: The role of subjective stress Cell science. 2006 April 30; 2(4): 66–91.
54) N. Schneiderman, G. Ironson, S. D. Siegel, Stress and health, Psychological, Behavioral, and Biological Determinants, Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2005; 1: 607–628.
55) C. R. Chapman, R. P. Tuckett, C. Woo Song, Pain and Stress in a Systems Perspective: Recip¬rocal Neural, Endocrine and Immune Interactions, J. Pain. 2008 February; 9(2): 122–145.
56) S. L. Master, D. M. Amodio, A. L. Stanton, C. M. Yee, C. J. Hilmert, S. E. Taylor, Neurobiological Correlates of Coping through Emotional Approach, Brain Behav Immun. 2009 January; 23(1): 27–35.
57) E. Chen, G. E. Miller, Stress and Inflammation in Exacerbations of Asthma, Brain Behav Immun. 2007 November; 21(8): 993–999.
58) S. C. Segerstrom, Stress, Energy, and Immunity: An Ecological View, Curr Dir Psychol Sci. 2007; 16(6): 326–330.
59) Y. Peeters, S. N Boersma, H. M Koopman, Predictors of quality of life: A quantitative investi¬gation of the stress¬coping model in children with Asthma, Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2008; 6:
60) N. L. McnCain, D. Patricia Gray, J. M. Walter, J. Robins, Implementing a Comprehensive Approach to the Study of Health Dynamics Using the Psychoneuroimmunology Paradigm, ANS Adv Nurs Sci. 2005; 28(4): 320–332.
61) N. L. McCain, B. A. Munjas, C. L. Munro, R. K. Elswick, Jr., Jo L. W. Robins, A. Ferreira¬Gonzalez, B. Baliko, L. G. Kaplowitz, E. J. Fisher, C. T. Garrett, K. E. Brigle, L. C. Kendall, V. Lucas, K. L. Cochran, Effects of Stress Management on PNI¬Based Out¬comes in Persons With HIV Disease, Res Nurs Health. 2003 April; 26(2): 102–117.
62) E. Garland, S. Gaylord, J. Park, The Role of Mindfulness in Positive Reappraisal, Explore (NY). 2009; 5(1): 37–44. doi: 10.1016/j.explore.2008.10.001.